VVV Venlo VS NAC Breda Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:50:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- VVV Venlo VS NAC Breda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, VVV Venlo got 6 wins, 5 draws, 23 losses and placed the 17 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, VVV Venlo got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 10.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, NAC Breda got 22 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, NAC Breda got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is VVV Venlo 0.94-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4068 matches, the home team got 1703 wins, 1161 draws and 1204 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Home odds win rate: 42.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5609 matches, the home team got 2556 wins, 1272 draws and 1781 losses. Home win rate: 45.57%; Draw win rate: 22.68%; Away win rate: 31.75%; Over odds win rate: 47.12%; Draw odds win rate: 5.54%; Under odds win rate: 47.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.40-2.73. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: VVV Venlo(39.0%), Draw(26.4%), NAC Breda(34.6%)