SV Waldhof Mannheim VS Eintracht Frankfurt Match Analysis

Posted Sun, 08 Aug 2021 08:50:49 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Cup -- SV Waldhof Mannheim VS Eintracht Frankfurt 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, SV Waldhof Mannheim got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Eintracht Frankfurt got 16 wins, 12 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Eintracht Frankfurt got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SV Waldhof Mannheim 0.90--1/-1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 648 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 110 draws and 321 losses. Home win rate: 33.49%; Draw win rate: 16.98%; Away win rate: 49.54%; Home odds win rate: 41.51%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.49%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3/3.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2446 matches, the home team got 1119 wins, 475 draws and 852 losses. Home win rate: 45.75%; Draw win rate: 19.42%; Away win rate: 34.83%; Over odds win rate: 46.12%; Draw odds win rate: 5.07%; Under odds win rate: 48.81%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.60-1.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 19.23%; Draw win rate: 15.38%; Away win rate: 65.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SV Waldhof Mannheim(14.3%), Draw(19.4%), Eintracht Frankfurt(66.3%)