Shanghai Port VS Wuhan FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Shanghai Port VS Wuhan FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Shanghai Port got 6 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Shanghai Port got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Wuhan FC got 0 wins, 7 draws, 4 losses and placed the 6 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Wuhan FC got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shanghai Port 0.84-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1567 matches, the home team got 866 wins, 352 draws and 349 losses. Home win rate: 55.26%; Draw win rate: 22.46%; Away win rate: 22.27%; Home odds win rate: 36.63%; Draw odds win rate: 25.14%; Away odds win rate: 38.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5992 matches, the home team got 2617 wins, 1562 draws and 1813 losses. Home win rate: 43.67%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 43.84%; Draw odds win rate: 6.59%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.48-4.10-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 games, the home team got 55 wins, 14 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 59.78%; Draw win rate: 15.22%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shanghai Port(64.7%), Draw(21.9%), Wuhan FC(13.5%)