Changchun Yatai VS Hebei FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Chinese Super League -- Changchun Yatai VS Hebei FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Changchun Yatai got 6 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Changchun Yatai got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Hebei FC got 5 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Chinese Super League. In the last 20 games, Hebei FC got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Changchun Yatai 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2709 matches, the home team got 1369 wins, 664 draws and 676 losses. Home win rate: 50.54%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 24.95%; Home odds win rate: 52.45%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 938 matches, the home team got 394 wins, 266 draws and 278 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 28.36%; Away win rate: 29.64%; Over odds win rate: 43.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.12%; Under odds win rate: 51.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.25-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 251 games, the home team got 124 wins, 69 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 49.40%; Draw win rate: 27.49%; Away win rate: 23.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Changchun Yatai(50.4%), Draw(28.1%), Hebei FC(21.5%)