Gil Vicente VS Boavista FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primeira Liga -- Gil Vicente VS Boavista FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Gil Vicente got 11 wins, 6 draws, 17 losses and placed the 11 of the Portugal Primeira Liga. In the last 20 games, Gil Vicente got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Boavista FC got 8 wins, 12 draws, 14 losses and placed the 12 of the Portugal Primeira Liga. In the last 20 games, Boavista FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gil Vicente 1.07-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 544 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 138 draws and 189 losses. Home win rate: 39.89%; Draw win rate: 25.37%; Away win rate: 34.74%; Home odds win rate: 42.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 316 matches, the home team got 140 wins, 99 draws and 77 losses. Home win rate: 44.30%; Draw win rate: 31.33%; Away win rate: 24.37%; Over odds win rate: 48.10%; Draw odds win rate: 8.86%; Under odds win rate: 43.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.47-3.00-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 60.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gil Vicente(47.2%), Draw(29.7%), Boavista FC(23.1%)