FK Sochi VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Russia Premier League -- FK Sochi VS Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, FK Sochi got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, FK Sochi got 10 wins, 2 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 76.5%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FK Sochi 0.92-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1242 matches, the home team got 659 wins, 303 draws and 280 losses. Home win rate: 53.06%; Draw win rate: 24.40%; Away win rate: 22.54%; Home odds win rate: 57.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2185 matches, the home team got 959 wins, 547 draws and 679 losses. Home win rate: 43.89%; Draw win rate: 25.03%; Away win rate: 31.08%; Over odds win rate: 44.90%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 48.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.80-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 55.56%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FK Sochi(54.8%), Draw(26.5%), Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast(18.7%)