Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Sirius FK Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- Varbergs BoIS FC VS IK Sirius FK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Varbergs BoIS FC got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Varbergs BoIS FC got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, IK Sirius FK got 4 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 11 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, IK Sirius FK got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Varbergs BoIS FC 1.17-0/0.5-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 517 matches, the home team got 190 wins, 137 draws and 190 losses. Home win rate: 36.75%; Draw win rate: 26.50%; Away win rate: 36.75%; Home odds win rate: 39.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1632 matches, the home team got 723 wins, 430 draws and 479 losses. Home win rate: 44.30%; Draw win rate: 26.35%; Away win rate: 29.35%; Over odds win rate: 45.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.64%; Under odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.53-3.15-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 37 games, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 51.35%; Draw win rate: 21.62%; Away win rate: 27.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Varbergs BoIS FC(45.3%), Draw(26.8%), IK Sirius FK(28.0%)