IFK Norrkoping FK VS Kalmar Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Swedish Allsvenskan -- IFK Norrkoping FK VS Kalmar 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, IFK Norrkoping FK got 6 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, IFK Norrkoping FK got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Kalmar got 4 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 8 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Kalmar got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IFK Norrkoping FK 0.98-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 704 matches, the home team got 309 wins, 185 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 43.89%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Home odds win rate: 50.14%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 890 matches, the home team got 388 wins, 218 draws and 284 losses. Home win rate: 43.60%; Draw win rate: 24.49%; Away win rate: 31.91%; Over odds win rate: 46.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.63%; Under odds win rate: 46.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.30-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 32 games, the home team got 19 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 59.38%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 28.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IFK Norrkoping FK(46.8%), Draw(28.4%), Kalmar(24.8%)