Vissel Kobe VS Kashiwa Reysol Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Vissel Kobe VS Kashiwa Reysol 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Vissel Kobe got 11 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vissel Kobe got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Kashiwa Reysol got 6 wins, 2 draws, 14 losses and placed the 16 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashiwa Reysol got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vissel Kobe 1.02-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2214 matches, the home team got 990 wins, 634 draws and 590 losses. Home win rate: 44.72%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 26.65%; Home odds win rate: 48.42%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.58%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1625 matches, the home team got 681 wins, 461 draws and 483 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 28.37%; Away win rate: 29.72%; Over odds win rate: 44.68%; Draw odds win rate: 5.91%; Under odds win rate: 49.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.25-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 314 games, the home team got 144 wins, 101 draws and 69 losses. Home win rate: 45.86%; Draw win rate: 32.17%; Away win rate: 21.97%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vissel Kobe(49.5%), Draw(25.7%), Kashiwa Reysol(24.8%)