Shimizu S-Pulse VS Yokohama Marinos Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Shimizu S-Pulse VS Yokohama Marinos 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Shimizu S-Pulse got 5 wins, 8 draws, 9 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shimizu S-Pulse got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Yokohama Marinos got 15 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama Marinos got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shimizu S-Pulse 0.93--0.5-0.99. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 383 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 103 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 26.89%; Away win rate: 30.29%; Home odds win rate: 50.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1448 matches, the home team got 681 wins, 353 draws and 414 losses. Home win rate: 47.03%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 28.59%; Over odds win rate: 45.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 47.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.55-3.40-1.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shimizu S-Pulse(22.7%), Draw(24.2%), Yokohama Marinos(53.1%)