Sagan Tosu VS FC Tokyo Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Sagan Tosu VS FC Tokyo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Sagan Tosu got 10 wins, 8 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Sagan Tosu got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, FC Tokyo got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sagan Tosu 0.97-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 306 matches, the home team got 102 wins, 87 draws and 117 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 38.24%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 28.43%; Away odds win rate: 38.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2511 matches, the home team got 1037 wins, 697 draws and 777 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 30.94%; Over odds win rate: 43.57%; Draw odds win rate: 6.17%; Under odds win rate: 50.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.05-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 8 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 29.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sagan Tosu(35.9%), Draw(29.7%), FC Tokyo(34.5%)