Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:29 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Oita Trinita VS Kawasaki Frontale 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Oita Trinita got 4 wins, 4 draws, 14 losses and placed the 19 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Oita Trinita got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 18 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oita Trinita 0.80--1.5-1.13. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 82 matches, the home team got 38 wins, 16 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 46.34%; Draw win rate: 19.51%; Away win rate: 34.15%; Home odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5/3-1.04. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 683 matches, the home team got 343 wins, 146 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 50.22%; Draw win rate: 21.38%; Away win rate: 28.40%; Over odds win rate: 50.81%; Draw odds win rate: 4.83%; Under odds win rate: 44.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.80-4.70-1.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oita Trinita(10.1%), Draw(19.0%), Kawasaki Frontale(71.0%)