Consadole Sapporo VS Urawa Red Diamonds Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Consadole Sapporo VS Urawa Red Diamonds 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Consadole Sapporo got 8 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Consadole Sapporo got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Urawa Red Diamonds got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Consadole Sapporo 0.92-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2856 matches, the home team got 1180 wins, 830 draws and 846 losses. Home win rate: 41.32%; Draw win rate: 29.06%; Away win rate: 29.62%; Home odds win rate: 43.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2246 matches, the home team got 996 wins, 590 draws and 660 losses. Home win rate: 44.35%; Draw win rate: 26.27%; Away win rate: 29.39%; Over odds win rate: 45.24%; Draw odds win rate: 5.70%; Under odds win rate: 49.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.20-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 230 games, the home team got 110 wins, 62 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 47.83%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 25.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Consadole Sapporo(44.0%), Draw(26.7%), Urawa Red Diamonds(29.3%)