Yokohama FC VS Nagoya Grampus Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Yokohama FC VS Nagoya Grampus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Yokohama FC got 2 wins, 5 draws, 15 losses and placed the 20 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama FC got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Nagoya Grampus got 11 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nagoya Grampus got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yokohama FC 0.95--0.5/-1-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 389 matches, the home team got 165 wins, 94 draws and 130 losses. Home win rate: 42.42%; Draw win rate: 24.16%; Away win rate: 33.42%; Home odds win rate: 58.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 317 matches, the home team got 132 wins, 88 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 41.64%; Draw win rate: 27.76%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.43%; Draw odds win rate: 8.20%; Under odds win rate: 46.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.90-3.45-1.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 26.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 46.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yokohama FC(15.8%), Draw(25.6%), Nagoya Grampus(58.6%)