Avispa Fukuoka VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Avispa Fukuoka VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Avispa Fukuoka got 8 wins, 5 draws, 9 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Avispa Fukuoka got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 7 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Avispa Fukuoka 1.00-0/-0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2038 matches, the home team got 731 wins, 580 draws and 727 losses. Home win rate: 35.87%; Draw win rate: 28.46%; Away win rate: 35.67%; Home odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1439 matches, the home team got 572 wins, 450 draws and 417 losses. Home win rate: 39.75%; Draw win rate: 31.27%; Away win rate: 28.98%; Over odds win rate: 43.02%; Draw odds win rate: 7.92%; Under odds win rate: 49.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.05-2.23. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 28.57%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 57.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Avispa Fukuoka(20.9%), Draw(27.3%), Hiroshima Sanfrecce(51.8%)