Cerezo Osaka VS Vegalta Sendai Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Cerezo Osaka VS Vegalta Sendai 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Cerezo Osaka got 6 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Cerezo Osaka got 7 wins, 9 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Vegalta Sendai got 3 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 18 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vegalta Sendai got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cerezo Osaka 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1200 matches, the home team got 642 wins, 291 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 53.50%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 22.25%; Home odds win rate: 56.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4305 matches, the home team got 1778 wins, 1235 draws and 1292 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 30.01%; Over odds win rate: 43.79%; Draw odds win rate: 7.11%; Under odds win rate: 49.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.40-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 13.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cerezo Osaka(55.3%), Draw(24.9%), Vegalta Sendai(19.8%)