Tokushima Vortis VS Gamba Osaka Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Tokushima Vortis VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Tokushima Vortis got 5 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 17 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Tokushima Vortis got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 7 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tokushima Vortis 0.99-0-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 242 matches, the home team got 85 wins, 79 draws and 78 losses. Home win rate: 35.12%; Draw win rate: 32.64%; Away win rate: 32.23%; Home odds win rate: 35.12%; Draw odds win rate: 32.64%; Away odds win rate: 32.23%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2/2.5-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 836 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 242 draws and 232 losses. Home win rate: 43.30%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 27.75%; Over odds win rate: 43.54%; Draw odds win rate: 8.49%; Under odds win rate: 47.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.10-2.59. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tokushima Vortis(37.7%), Draw(29.9%), Gamba Osaka(32.5%)