Shonan Bellmare VS Kashima Antlers Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:33:57 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Division 1 -- Shonan Bellmare VS Kashima Antlers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Shonan Bellmare got 4 wins, 9 draws, 9 losses and placed the 15 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shonan Bellmare got 3 wins, 11 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Kashima Antlers got 10 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashima Antlers got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shonan Bellmare 1.06--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 835 matches, the home team got 356 wins, 250 draws and 229 losses. Home win rate: 42.63%; Draw win rate: 29.94%; Away win rate: 27.43%; Home odds win rate: 47.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.19-2.5-0.74. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 349 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 91 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 26.07%; Away win rate: 33.24%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.30%; Under odds win rate: 49.57%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.10-3.40-1.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 26.32%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 47.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shonan Bellmare(20.0%), Draw(25.8%), Kashima Antlers(54.2%)