Arsenal de Sarandi VS Patronato Parana Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentine Division 1 -- Arsenal de Sarandi VS Patronato Parana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Arsenal de Sarandi got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 23 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Arsenal de Sarandi got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Patronato Parana got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, Patronato Parana got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Arsenal de Sarandi 1.00-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 875 matches, the home team got 299 wins, 244 draws and 332 losses. Home win rate: 34.17%; Draw win rate: 27.89%; Away win rate: 37.94%; Home odds win rate: 34.17%; Draw odds win rate: 27.89%; Away odds win rate: 37.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 147 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 53 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 39.46%; Draw win rate: 36.05%; Away win rate: 24.49%; Over odds win rate: 41.50%; Draw odds win rate: 8.84%; Under odds win rate: 49.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.78-2.79-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Arsenal de Sarandi(34.9%), Draw(31.6%), Patronato Parana(33.5%)