Gremio (RS) VS Chapecoense SC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie A -- Gremio (RS) VS Chapecoense SC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Gremio (RS) got 1 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Gremio (RS) got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Chapecoense SC got 0 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 20 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Chapecoense SC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Gremio (RS) 1.00-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 441 matches, the home team got 218 wins, 107 draws and 116 losses. Home win rate: 49.43%; Draw win rate: 24.26%; Away win rate: 26.30%; Home odds win rate: 37.19%; Draw odds win rate: 26.08%; Away odds win rate: 36.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2466 matches, the home team got 1088 wins, 674 draws and 704 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 27.33%; Away win rate: 28.55%; Over odds win rate: 44.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.53%; Under odds win rate: 48.66%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.54-3.75-6.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 10 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 47.62%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Gremio (RS)(64.0%), Draw(23.6%), Chapecoense SC(12.4%)