AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Almere City FC Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- AZ Alkmaar (Youth) VS Almere City FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 11 wins, 5 draws, 22 losses and placed the 17 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, AZ Alkmaar (Youth) got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Almere City FC got 22 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Almere City FC got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is AZ Alkmaar (Youth) 0.80--1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 792 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 167 draws and 341 losses. Home win rate: 35.86%; Draw win rate: 21.09%; Away win rate: 43.06%; Home odds win rate: 37.37%; Draw odds win rate: 25.51%; Away odds win rate: 37.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-3/3.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1407 matches, the home team got 704 wins, 253 draws and 450 losses. Home win rate: 50.04%; Draw win rate: 17.98%; Away win rate: 31.98%; Over odds win rate: 47.05%; Draw odds win rate: 4.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.69%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-4.20-1.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: AZ Alkmaar (Youth)(23.9%), Draw(23.0%), Almere City FC(53.1%)