Nordsjaelland VS Odense BK Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Nordsjaelland VS Odense BK 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Nordsjaelland got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Nordsjaelland got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Odense BK got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Odense BK got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nordsjaelland 0.88-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 623 matches, the home team got 230 wins, 170 draws and 223 losses. Home win rate: 36.92%; Draw win rate: 27.29%; Away win rate: 35.79%; Home odds win rate: 36.92%; Draw odds win rate: 27.29%; Away odds win rate: 35.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1524 matches, the home team got 690 wins, 362 draws and 472 losses. Home win rate: 45.28%; Draw win rate: 23.75%; Away win rate: 30.97%; Over odds win rate: 46.72%; Draw odds win rate: 6.56%; Under odds win rate: 46.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.20-2.72. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 8 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 30.77%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nordsjaelland(36.0%), Draw(27.0%), Odense BK(37.0%)