Wisla Plock VS Radomiak Radom Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Poland Ekstraklasa -- Wisla Plock VS Radomiak Radom 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Wisla Plock got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Wisla Plock got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Radomiak Radom got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 9 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Radomiak Radom got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wisla Plock 1.02-0/0.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1033 matches, the home team got 413 wins, 264 draws and 356 losses. Home win rate: 39.98%; Draw win rate: 25.56%; Away win rate: 34.46%; Home odds win rate: 46.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 858 matches, the home team got 352 wins, 249 draws and 257 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 29.02%; Away win rate: 29.95%; Over odds win rate: 43.01%; Draw odds win rate: 6.99%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.15-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 49 games, the home team got 19 wins, 13 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 38.78%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 34.69%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wisla Plock(39.8%), Draw(28.5%), Radomiak Radom(31.7%)