Viktoria koln VS TSG Hoffenheim Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Cup -- Viktoria koln VS TSG Hoffenheim 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Viktoria koln got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Viktoria koln got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, TSG Hoffenheim got 11 wins, 10 draws, 13 losses and placed the 11 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, TSG Hoffenheim got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Viktoria koln 0.95--1/-1.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 390 matches, the home team got 94 wins, 61 draws and 235 losses. Home win rate: 24.10%; Draw win rate: 15.64%; Away win rate: 60.26%; Home odds win rate: 47.18%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.82%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1967 matches, the home team got 945 wins, 339 draws and 683 losses. Home win rate: 48.04%; Draw win rate: 17.23%; Away win rate: 34.72%; Over odds win rate: 47.79%; Draw odds win rate: 4.37%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.70-1.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 70.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Viktoria koln(14.4%), Draw(19.0%), TSG Hoffenheim(66.6%)