Ingolstadt VS Erzgebirge Aue Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Cup -- Ingolstadt VS Erzgebirge Aue 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Ingolstadt got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 15 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Ingolstadt got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Erzgebirge Aue got 0 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 13 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Erzgebirge Aue got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ingolstadt 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4374 matches, the home team got 1807 wins, 1245 draws and 1322 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 28.46%; Away win rate: 30.22%; Home odds win rate: 43.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2837 matches, the home team got 1282 wins, 687 draws and 868 losses. Home win rate: 45.19%; Draw win rate: 24.22%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 6.49%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.09-3.25-3.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 games, the home team got 30 wins, 15 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 49.18%; Draw win rate: 24.59%; Away win rate: 26.23%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ingolstadt(45.1%), Draw(26.5%), Erzgebirge Aue(28.4%)