Kaiserslautern VS Borussia Monchengladbach Match Analysis

Posted Mon, 09 Aug 2021 08:34:40 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Cup -- Kaiserslautern VS Borussia Monchengladbach 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Kaiserslautern got 0 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Kaiserslautern got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Borussia Monchengladbach got 13 wins, 10 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Borussia Monchengladbach got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kaiserslautern 0.90--1-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 777 matches, the home team got 255 wins, 155 draws and 367 losses. Home win rate: 32.82%; Draw win rate: 19.95%; Away win rate: 47.23%; Home odds win rate: 37.07%; Draw odds win rate: 27.54%; Away odds win rate: 35.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.77-2.5/3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 885 matches, the home team got 414 wins, 184 draws and 287 losses. Home win rate: 46.78%; Draw win rate: 20.79%; Away win rate: 32.43%; Over odds win rate: 50.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.52%; Under odds win rate: 45.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.50-4.00-1.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 3 wins, 7 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 7.50%; Draw win rate: 17.50%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kaiserslautern(13.9%), Draw(21.2%), Borussia Monchengladbach(64.9%)