Monaco VS Sparta Praha Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Monaco VS Sparta Praha 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Monaco got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Monaco got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Sparta Praha got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Sparta Praha got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Monaco 0.85-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 519 matches, the home team got 255 wins, 103 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 49.13%; Draw win rate: 19.85%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Home odds win rate: 39.50%; Draw odds win rate: 24.86%; Away odds win rate: 35.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 752 matches, the home team got 320 wins, 184 draws and 248 losses. Home win rate: 42.55%; Draw win rate: 24.47%; Away win rate: 32.98%; Over odds win rate: 43.75%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 50.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.49-4.10-5.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 34 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 72.34%; Draw win rate: 17.02%; Away win rate: 10.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Monaco(66.3%), Draw(21.0%), Sparta Praha(12.7%)