Ludogorets Razgrad VS Olympiakos Piraeus Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Ludogorets Razgrad VS Olympiakos Piraeus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Ludogorets Razgrad got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Bulgaria Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ludogorets Razgrad got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Olympiakos Piraeus got 21 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Greece Super League A. In the last 20 games, Olympiakos Piraeus got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ludogorets Razgrad 0.80-0/-0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1764 matches, the home team got 670 wins, 518 draws and 576 losses. Home win rate: 37.98%; Draw win rate: 29.37%; Away win rate: 32.65%; Home odds win rate: 40.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 861 matches, the home team got 352 wins, 249 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 40.88%; Draw win rate: 28.92%; Away win rate: 30.20%; Over odds win rate: 42.97%; Draw odds win rate: 6.97%; Under odds win rate: 50.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.70-3.15-2.42. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 20.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ludogorets Razgrad(29.2%), Draw(30.7%), Olympiakos Piraeus(40.2%)