Young Boys VS CFR Cluj Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Young Boys VS CFR Cluj 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Young Boys got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Swiss Super League. In the last 20 games, Young Boys got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, CFR Cluj got 4 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, CFR Cluj got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Young Boys 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 163 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 48.57%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 25.56%; Home odds win rate: 31.11%; Draw odds win rate: 23.97%; Away odds win rate: 44.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 866 matches, the home team got 347 wins, 229 draws and 290 losses. Home win rate: 40.07%; Draw win rate: 26.44%; Away win rate: 33.49%; Over odds win rate: 43.65%; Draw odds win rate: 5.31%; Under odds win rate: 51.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.90-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 14 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 12.00%; Away win rate: 32.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Young Boys(62.9%), Draw(22.4%), CFR Cluj(14.8%)