Benfica VS Spartak Moscow Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Benfica VS Spartak Moscow 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Benfica got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Portugal Primeira Liga. In the last 20 games, Benfica got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Spartak Moscow got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Spartak Moscow got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Benfica 0.92-1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 196 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 45 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 50.51%; Draw win rate: 22.96%; Away win rate: 26.53%; Home odds win rate: 39.29%; Draw odds win rate: 26.53%; Away odds win rate: 34.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5/3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1947 matches, the home team got 833 wins, 477 draws and 637 losses. Home win rate: 42.78%; Draw win rate: 24.50%; Away win rate: 32.72%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 4.47%; Under odds win rate: 51.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-4.00-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 41.67%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Benfica(65.6%), Draw(20.7%), Spartak Moscow(13.7%)