Glasgow Rangers VS Malmo FF Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Glasgow Rangers VS Malmo FF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Glasgow Rangers got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Glasgow Rangers got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Malmo FF got 9 wins, 3 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Malmo FF got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Glasgow Rangers 1.08-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 230 matches, the home team got 118 wins, 40 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 51.30%; Draw win rate: 17.39%; Away win rate: 31.30%; Home odds win rate: 42.61%; Draw odds win rate: 20.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 467 matches, the home team got 204 wins, 105 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 43.68%; Draw win rate: 22.48%; Away win rate: 33.83%; Over odds win rate: 44.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.57%; Under odds win rate: 50.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.90-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 16 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 56.25%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 18.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Glasgow Rangers(61.3%), Draw(22.6%), Malmo FF(16.1%)