FC Flora Tallinn VS Omonia Nicosia FC Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- FC Flora Tallinn VS Omonia Nicosia FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, FC Flora Tallinn got 12 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Estonia Champions League. In the last 20 games, FC Flora Tallinn got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Omonia Nicosia FC got 16 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Cyprus 1 Division. In the last 20 games, Omonia Nicosia FC got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Flora Tallinn 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3267 matches, the home team got 1118 wins, 918 draws and 1231 losses. Home win rate: 34.22%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 37.68%; Home odds win rate: 40.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5374 matches, the home team got 2336 wins, 1514 draws and 1524 losses. Home win rate: 43.47%; Draw win rate: 28.17%; Away win rate: 28.36%; Over odds win rate: 43.47%; Draw odds win rate: 7.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.15-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 19 wins, 17 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 29.69%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Flora Tallinn(29.7%), Draw(28.8%), Omonia Nicosia FC(41.5%)