Slovan Bratislava VS FC Lincoln Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:09 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Slovan Bratislava VS FC Lincoln 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Slovan Bratislava got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Slovan Bratislava got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, FC Lincoln got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Gibraltar Premier Division. In the last 20 games, FC Lincoln got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slovan Bratislava 0.89-1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 670 matches, the home team got 485 wins, 102 draws and 83 losses. Home win rate: 72.39%; Draw win rate: 15.22%; Away win rate: 12.39%; Home odds win rate: 48.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 458 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 94 draws and 128 losses. Home win rate: 51.53%; Draw win rate: 20.52%; Away win rate: 27.95%; Over odds win rate: 47.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.46%; Under odds win rate: 46.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.29-4.50-8.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 21 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 7.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slovan Bratislava(72.2%), Draw(17.4%), FC Lincoln(10.3%)