Slavia Praha VS Ferencvarosi TC Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:32 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Slavia Praha VS Ferencvarosi TC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Slavia Praha got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Slavia Praha got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Ferencvarosi TC got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 11 of the Hungary Borsodi Liga. In the last 20 games, Ferencvarosi TC got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slavia Praha 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 306 wins, 163 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 48.57%; Draw win rate: 25.87%; Away win rate: 25.56%; Home odds win rate: 31.11%; Draw odds win rate: 23.97%; Away odds win rate: 44.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2232 matches, the home team got 1000 wins, 536 draws and 696 losses. Home win rate: 44.80%; Draw win rate: 24.01%; Away win rate: 31.18%; Over odds win rate: 45.83%; Draw odds win rate: 5.11%; Under odds win rate: 49.06%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.90-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 14 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 12.00%; Away win rate: 32.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slavia Praha(65.6%), Draw(21.2%), Ferencvarosi TC(13.2%)