Sheriff Tiraspol VS Crvena Zvezda Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:32 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Sheriff Tiraspol VS Crvena Zvezda 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Sheriff Tiraspol got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the Moldova Divizia Nationala. In the last 20 games, Sheriff Tiraspol got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Crvena Zvezda got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Serbian Superliga. In the last 20 games, Crvena Zvezda got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sheriff Tiraspol 0.82--0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 555 matches, the home team got 260 wins, 113 draws and 182 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 20.36%; Away win rate: 32.79%; Home odds win rate: 50.81%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.19%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2533 matches, the home team got 1044 wins, 668 draws and 821 losses. Home win rate: 41.22%; Draw win rate: 26.37%; Away win rate: 32.41%; Over odds win rate: 44.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 50.26%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.35-2.07. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 21 games, the home team got 8 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 38.10%; Draw win rate: 19.05%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sheriff Tiraspol(21.1%), Draw(28.0%), Crvena Zvezda(51.0%)