FC Shakhtar Donetsk VS Racing Genk Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:32 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- FC Shakhtar Donetsk VS Racing Genk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, FC Shakhtar Donetsk got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Ukrainian Premier League. In the last 20 games, FC Shakhtar Donetsk got 12 wins, 1 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Racing Genk got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Belgian Pro League. In the last 20 games, Racing Genk got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is FC Shakhtar Donetsk 1.08-0.5/1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 380 matches, the home team got 176 wins, 100 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 46.32%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 27.37%; Home odds win rate: 53.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 889 matches, the home team got 396 wins, 221 draws and 272 losses. Home win rate: 44.54%; Draw win rate: 24.86%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.56%; Draw odds win rate: 5.06%; Under odds win rate: 49.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.77-3.50-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 70.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: FC Shakhtar Donetsk(50.7%), Draw(24.7%), Racing Genk(24.6%)