Midtjylland VS PSV Eindhoven Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:32 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Midtjylland VS PSV Eindhoven 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Midtjylland got 3 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Midtjylland got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, PSV Eindhoven got 21 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Holland Eredivisie. In the last 20 games, PSV Eindhoven got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Midtjylland 0.80--0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1192 matches, the home team got 494 wins, 316 draws and 382 losses. Home win rate: 41.44%; Draw win rate: 26.51%; Away win rate: 32.05%; Home odds win rate: 51.59%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.41%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2159 matches, the home team got 940 wins, 476 draws and 743 losses. Home win rate: 43.54%; Draw win rate: 22.05%; Away win rate: 34.41%; Over odds win rate: 44.93%; Draw odds win rate: 5.65%; Under odds win rate: 49.42%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.35-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Midtjylland(27.3%), Draw(26.0%), PSV Eindhoven(46.8%)