Legia Warszawa VS Dinamo Zagreb Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:20:32 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Champions League -- Legia Warszawa VS Dinamo Zagreb 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Legia Warszawa got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Legia Warszawa got 11 wins, 7 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Dinamo Zagreb got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Zagreb got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Legia Warszawa 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2358 matches, the home team got 916 wins, 629 draws and 813 losses. Home win rate: 38.85%; Draw win rate: 26.68%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Home odds win rate: 43.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 392 matches, the home team got 181 wins, 105 draws and 106 losses. Home win rate: 46.17%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 27.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.63%; Under odds win rate: 47.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.85-3.10-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Legia Warszawa(25.6%), Draw(29.7%), Dinamo Zagreb(44.7%)