Port Vale VS Sunderland A.F.C Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Port Vale VS Sunderland A.F.C 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Port Vale got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Port Vale got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Sunderland A.F.C got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Sunderland A.F.C got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Port Vale 0.92--0.5/-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1472 matches, the home team got 692 wins, 357 draws and 423 losses. Home win rate: 47.01%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Home odds win rate: 55.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3684 matches, the home team got 1729 wins, 791 draws and 1164 losses. Home win rate: 46.93%; Draw win rate: 21.47%; Away win rate: 31.60%; Over odds win rate: 46.74%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.65-1.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 15.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Port Vale(21.3%), Draw(25.0%), Sunderland A.F.C(53.7%)