Stevenage Borough VS Luton Town Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Stevenage Borough VS Luton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Stevenage Borough got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Stevenage Borough got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 23.5%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Luton Town got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Luton Town got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Stevenage Borough 0.92--0.5/-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1472 matches, the home team got 692 wins, 357 draws and 423 losses. Home win rate: 47.01%; Draw win rate: 24.25%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Home odds win rate: 55.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5562 matches, the home team got 2433 wins, 1473 draws and 1656 losses. Home win rate: 43.74%; Draw win rate: 26.48%; Away win rate: 29.77%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.40%; Under odds win rate: 49.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.90-3.65-1.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 7 wins, 6 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 23.33%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 56.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Stevenage Borough(19.7%), Draw(25.7%), Luton Town(54.6%)