Harrogate Town VS Rochdale Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Harrogate Town VS Rochdale 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Harrogate Town got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Harrogate Town got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Rochdale got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Rochdale got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Harrogate Town 0.86-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 890 matches, the home team got 348 wins, 251 draws and 291 losses. Home win rate: 39.10%; Draw win rate: 28.20%; Away win rate: 32.70%; Home odds win rate: 39.10%; Draw odds win rate: 28.20%; Away odds win rate: 32.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4508 matches, the home team got 2021 wins, 1152 draws and 1335 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 25.55%; Away win rate: 29.61%; Over odds win rate: 45.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.57%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.25-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 10 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 35.71%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Harrogate Town(38.5%), Draw(27.2%), Rochdale(34.4%)