Cambridge United VS Swindon Town Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Cambridge United VS Swindon Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Cambridge United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Cambridge United got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Swindon Town got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Swindon Town got 11 wins, 1 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 80.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cambridge United 0.76-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 371 matches, the home team got 211 wins, 75 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 56.87%; Draw win rate: 20.22%; Away win rate: 22.91%; Home odds win rate: 62.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 37.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4243 matches, the home team got 1881 wins, 1025 draws and 1337 losses. Home win rate: 44.33%; Draw win rate: 24.16%; Away win rate: 31.51%; Over odds win rate: 45.39%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.80-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 110 games, the home team got 68 wins, 23 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 61.82%; Draw win rate: 20.91%; Away win rate: 17.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Cambridge United(56.0%), Draw(24.2%), Swindon Town(19.7%)