Helsingborg VS Landskrona BoIS Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Helsingborg VS Landskrona BoIS 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Helsingborg got 7 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Helsingborg got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Landskrona BoIS got 8 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Landskrona BoIS got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Helsingborg 1.02-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2216 matches, the home team got 990 wins, 636 draws and 590 losses. Home win rate: 44.68%; Draw win rate: 28.70%; Away win rate: 26.62%; Home odds win rate: 48.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1995 matches, the home team got 884 wins, 508 draws and 603 losses. Home win rate: 44.31%; Draw win rate: 25.46%; Away win rate: 30.23%; Over odds win rate: 45.61%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.01-3.45-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 8 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 6.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Helsingborg(46.1%), Draw(28.1%), Landskrona BoIS(25.8%)