Sao Paulo VS Palmeiras Match Analysis

Posted Tue, 10 Aug 2021 08:22:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- Sao Paulo VS Palmeiras 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Sao Paulo got 3 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sao Paulo got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Palmeiras got 10 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Paulo 0.85-0-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1153 matches, the home team got 445 wins, 348 draws and 360 losses. Home win rate: 38.59%; Draw win rate: 30.18%; Away win rate: 31.22%; Home odds win rate: 38.59%; Draw odds win rate: 30.18%; Away odds win rate: 31.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 328 matches, the home team got 123 wins, 101 draws and 104 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 30.79%; Away win rate: 31.71%; Over odds win rate: 43.29%; Draw odds win rate: 9.15%; Under odds win rate: 47.56%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.52-2.90-2.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 28.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Paulo(35.0%), Draw(32.3%), Palmeiras(32.8%)