Bastia VS Nancy Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Bastia VS Nancy 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Bastia got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 15 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Bastia got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Nancy got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Nancy got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bastia 0.89-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 631 matches, the home team got 281 wins, 175 draws and 175 losses. Home win rate: 44.53%; Draw win rate: 27.73%; Away win rate: 27.73%; Home odds win rate: 48.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1968 matches, the home team got 833 wins, 565 draws and 570 losses. Home win rate: 42.33%; Draw win rate: 28.71%; Away win rate: 28.96%; Over odds win rate: 44.41%; Draw odds win rate: 6.50%; Under odds win rate: 49.09%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.17-3.10-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 30 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 21.82%; Away win rate: 23.64%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bastia(43.8%), Draw(30.0%), Nancy(26.2%)