Nottingham Forest VS Bradford City Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Nottingham Forest VS Bradford City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Nottingham Forest got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 20 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Nottingham Forest got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 22.2%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Bradford City got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Bradford City got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nottingham Forest 0.92-1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 850 matches, the home team got 431 wins, 182 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 50.71%; Draw win rate: 21.41%; Away win rate: 27.88%; Home odds win rate: 38.47%; Draw odds win rate: 26.59%; Away odds win rate: 34.94%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 912 matches, the home team got 415 wins, 237 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 45.50%; Draw win rate: 25.99%; Away win rate: 28.51%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 46.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.51-3.80-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 30 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 12.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nottingham Forest(58.8%), Draw(23.9%), Bradford City(17.3%)