Leyton Orient VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Leyton Orient VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Leyton Orient got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Leyton Orient got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 12 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Leyton Orient 0.82--0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1022 matches, the home team got 438 wins, 261 draws and 323 losses. Home win rate: 42.86%; Draw win rate: 25.54%; Away win rate: 31.60%; Home odds win rate: 50.20%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.80%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1568 matches, the home team got 715 wins, 358 draws and 495 losses. Home win rate: 45.60%; Draw win rate: 22.83%; Away win rate: 31.57%; Over odds win rate: 46.17%; Draw odds win rate: 4.97%; Under odds win rate: 48.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.30-2.01. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 games, the home team got 21 wins, 21 draws and 39 losses. Home win rate: 25.93%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 48.15%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Leyton Orient(25.1%), Draw(25.9%), Queens Park Rangers (QPR)(49.0%)