Burton Albion VS Oxford United Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Burton Albion VS Oxford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Burton Albion got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Burton Albion got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Oxford United got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 11 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 83.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Burton Albion 0.80-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3267 matches, the home team got 1118 wins, 918 draws and 1231 losses. Home win rate: 34.22%; Draw win rate: 28.10%; Away win rate: 37.68%; Home odds win rate: 40.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 912 matches, the home team got 415 wins, 237 draws and 260 losses. Home win rate: 45.50%; Draw win rate: 25.99%; Away win rate: 28.51%; Over odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 6.14%; Under odds win rate: 46.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.65-3.20-2.32. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 games, the home team got 26 wins, 28 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 32.10%; Draw win rate: 34.57%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Burton Albion(33.1%), Draw(27.4%), Oxford United(39.5%)