Coventry City VS Northampton Town Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Coventry City VS Northampton Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Coventry City got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Coventry City got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Northampton Town got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Northampton Town got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Coventry City 0.82-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 741 matches, the home team got 347 wins, 173 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 46.83%; Draw win rate: 23.35%; Away win rate: 29.82%; Home odds win rate: 57.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3604 matches, the home team got 1654 wins, 856 draws and 1094 losses. Home win rate: 45.89%; Draw win rate: 23.75%; Away win rate: 30.36%; Over odds win rate: 45.31%; Draw odds win rate: 6.69%; Under odds win rate: 48.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.62-3.55-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 101 games, the home team got 56 wins, 28 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 55.45%; Draw win rate: 27.72%; Away win rate: 16.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Coventry City(57.9%), Draw(23.9%), Northampton Town(18.2%)