Blackpool VS Middlesbrough Match Analysis

Posted Wed, 11 Aug 2021 08:34:52 GMT        

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Blackpool VS Middlesbrough 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Blackpool got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 16 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Blackpool got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Middlesbrough got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 9 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Middlesbrough got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Blackpool 1.08-0-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 387 matches, the home team got 117 wins, 114 draws and 156 losses. Home win rate: 30.23%; Draw win rate: 29.46%; Away win rate: 40.31%; Home odds win rate: 30.23%; Draw odds win rate: 29.46%; Away odds win rate: 40.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1994 matches, the home team got 801 wins, 524 draws and 669 losses. Home win rate: 40.17%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Over odds win rate: 43.03%; Draw odds win rate: 6.32%; Under odds win rate: 50.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.73-3.10-2.31. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 30 wins, 17 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 39.47%; Draw win rate: 22.37%; Away win rate: 38.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Blackpool(36.0%), Draw(29.4%), Middlesbrough(34.6%)